Arkitechtraining.com is committed to Quality Assurance and believes it is an integral part of its processes.
The focus of Arkitechtraining.com is on Candidates with the provision of relevant and flexible quality training programmes and assessment to suit their needs and lifestyles. The provision is regularly monitored and reviewed by your named quality assurance representative.
- All staff involved in the administration and/or assessment of qualifications will have undergone relevant training to their role.
- All new invigilators will be observed during their first test session and annually thereafter to ensure assessment regulations are being followed.
- Existing invigilators will be observed conducting an assessment at least once a year.
- Information from the awarding body is disseminated to all members of staff involved in the delivery of qualifications.
The organisation’s policy for Equal Opportunities is followed and monitored.
For manual testing and evidence-based assessment:
- An Internal Verification process is in place to ensure that consistent testing and assessment standards are maintained by cross-marking.
- Internal Verification is carried out on an on-going basis.
- All cases of borderline achievement are Internally Verified.
- At least 10% of other assessments are checked across all markers and modules.
- Where a new marker is assessing, all work is double marked until the Centre Manager is satisfied with the standard.
- Internal Verification is recorded on Candidate work and records and on central recording systems.