* Default delivery approach is Virtual. For onsite or private bookings, larger groups, more than 4, please contact us directly to arrange.
Delivery approach: Virtual
The Power Platform empowers organizations to automate processes, create apps and improve customer connection. The PL-200 Power Platform course teaches how to perform discovery, capture requirements, and configure Power Platform solutions with hands-on labs. Students will learn the four key products of Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. Focus is also given to Microsoft Dataverse, connectors, and portals.
Basic working knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform and the Dataverse
The Learning Outcomes
- Act as a functional consultant
- Building model-driven, canvas and portal applications
- Extending applications by adding new features
- Creating Power Automate flows
- Designing a simple chat bot
- Unleash your potential with the Power Platform
Who should do the course?
The role of a Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant is to design and set up apps, automations, and solutions. They serve as the link between end-users and the implementation team and are responsible for promoting the usage of these solutions within the organization. The consultant may be involved in tasks such as discovering needs, collaborating with subject matter experts, capturing requirements, and aligning them with features. They also execute solution components such as enhancing applications, customizing user experiences, integrating systems, converting data, automating processes, and creating simple visualizations.
Anyone who is involved in any aspect solution development, including those who are new-to-role are also welcome, in addition to the following:
- IT professionals
- Software engineers and developers
- IT consultants