* Default delivery approach is Virtual. For onsite or private bookings, larger groups, more than 4, please contact us directly to arrange.
Delivery approach: Virtual
The PL-400 certification exam tests the ability of candidates to create and manage custom solutions using Microsoft Power Platform. This involves designing, developing, testing, securing, and resolving issues related to Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
Students are expected to have a foundational understanding of Microsoft Power Platform. Additionally, they should have hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft 365, RESTful Web Services, ASP.NET, Power BI
This development experience will aid candidates in their efforts to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot custom solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform.
The Learning Outcomes
- Design and building Power apps
- Create PCF controls using c#
- Extend model-driven apps using plugins and c#
- Build Azure functions to route requests
- Extend an Azure function as a custom power platform connector
- Apply DevOps and ALM bets practices
- Build Power Automate Flows
- Unleash your potential with the Power Platform
Who should do the course?
Anyone who is involved in developing solutions, has a developer background or is currently a functional consultant, looking to understand more technical areas of the Power Platform.
Students in this course will learn how to design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions. They will implement components of a solution, including application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.