* Default delivery approach is Virtual. For onsite or private bookings, larger groups, more than 4, please contact us directly to arrange.
Delivery approach: Virtual
The AZ-204 certification course tests developers create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students should be proficient in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute, and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring. They should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They should be able to program in an Azure-supported language, and should be proficient using Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, and other tools.
The Learning Outcomes
- Build 12 different solutions
- Build applications leveraging Azure Functions, Web Apps
- Store data in Azure blob storage, Cosmos DB
- Extend application authentication and authorisation using Azure AD
- Secure cloud applications
- Implement API management services
- Develop event driven applications
- Monitor applications using application insights
- Unlock your potential with Microsoft Azure Developer Course
Who should do the course?
Anyone who is involved in developing solutions and looking to expand into building clouds solutions in Microsoft Azure
The students will gain an applied understanding of Microsoft Azure, including the capabilities, boundaries, and constraints of these services. Some experience will benefit the student in the following JSON, C#, HTML, .NET, Microsoft Azure, RESTful Web Services, ASP.NET, and Power BI.